HAPPENINGS AT THE home of VESTA®
Here’s a quick snapshot of some of the things happening at the home of VESTA, where you’ll find us offering a new webinar series, making the news, and covering those who dedicate their lives to Public Safety.
WE’RE COMING TO SEE YOU
Our summer and fall seasons are full of tradeshows, and you’ll find us in Indianapolis for National NENA, Orlando for National APCO and all points in between. Check out our schedule and, if we’re in your area, make sure you stop by, say hello, and check out the latest technology.
INNOVATIONS ABOUND AT NENA 2016
You’ll see some pretty darn exciting displays of new technologies and trailblazing demos at our Innovation Theater. You’ll see what’s possible, what’s coming and what’s happening now on VESTA® and in the world of Public Safety communications. View the schedule and then get it all in Booth #602!
PRODUCT WEBINARS ON THE VESTA SPEEDWAY
So many of you have requested webinars that focus on customer use cases that demonstrate how your peers are using the VESTA solutions. So, we are going to do that very thing!
We are offering three webinars this summer which are based on customer situations. The webinars will answer your questions, help you solve problems, bring up new questions (we hope) and give you a better sense of the value you can expect from VESTA solutions. More details to come soon but mark your calendars now.
- July 27 – 1:00 PM CST – The Flood and The Call for Help - Featuring VESTA® 9-1-1 and VESTA® SMS
- August 3 – 1:00 PM CST – Mapping and Notifications - Featuring VESTA™ Map and VESTA™ Alert
- August 10 – 1:00 PM CST – Having the Right Data - Featuring VESTA™ Analytics
Also, if you missed our own Jeff Gillan’s practical discussion in April about how to take control of your NG9-1-1 vision, starting with IP, don’t fret. We’ve got the recording for you here.
VESTA IN THE NEWS
- Martinsville-Henry County Upgrades VESTA 9-1-1® Call Processing System
- Airbus DS Communications – June 2, 2016
- Fairfax County Upgrades to Next Generation 9-1-1 Platform Featuring Airbus DS Communications’ VESTA® 9-1-1 Call Handling Solution
- Airbus DS Communications – May 23, 2016
- Florida County realizes benefits of integrated text-to-911 capability
- Urgent Communications – April 28, 2016
- Airbus DS Communications and West Collaborate To Streamline Text-to-911 Adoption for Public Safety Answering Points
- Airbus DS Communications – April 26, 2016
- Manatee County Selects Airbus DS Communications’ VESTA® 9-1-1 Call Handling Solution
- Airbus DS Communications – April 6, 2016
- VESTA Meets Evolving Technology Needs
- Law and Order – March 2016